Welcome to Asset Locker! We're a dedicated team, fully committed to
providing you with an online Asset Management System that meets your needs.
Because we value our relationship with you, it's important to us that the
expectations and conditions pertaining to the use of Asset Locker are clear
from the start. The following applies to every Asset Locker customer.
- Scope and Definitions
- These general conditions apply to your use of Asset Locker.com and other domains used by Asset Locker, including custom domain names that may be used by our customers.
- This is an agreement between you, our customer and Asset Locker. Asset Locker may also be referred to by terms such as "we", "us" or "our".
This contract covers all Asset Locker services used by you while this contract is in force. All Asset Locker services will be referred to as "service" or "services" in this contract. This also includes the Asset Locker API.
Our customers' customers are referred to as "end users".
- Please note that we do not provide warranties for the service. This contract also limits our liability.
- About us
- The services are provided by CYB Filmservices Ltd, as registered under company number 8236522 at company's house. Our VAT number is 153874487
- Our registered address is:
Unit 8, Victoria Business Park
- You can contact us by telephone or email, on: 0843 289 3645 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may use the email address you provided when signing up for the service to send you information about the service.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all registration information you
provide to Asset Locker is valid, accurate and up-to-date. You are
responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password.
- Access to our services
- Access to our services is provided on a temporary basis and we reserve
the right to withdraw or amend the services at any time and for any reason
without prior notice. We are not liable if for any reason our service is
not available for an (un)limited period. We aim to notify subscribers of
any significant changes to the services.
- You are responsible for taking the required measures to access our
service. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons using your
- Asset Locker offers support via email, telephone and internet help
widget. Asset Locker is a self-service system, which means that our
customers set up the system themselves using our self admin site process.
For help with technical problems or incidental questions about specific
settings, you can contact our customer services team. You are responsible
for ensuring the accuracy of the information you provide to our customer
service. Asset Locker is not liable for the consequences of any action
taken by you following any advice given by customer service.
- Information about you and your visits to our web pages
- Use of the service
- You agree to only use the service for purposes that are permitted by the
generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Asset Locker owns the intellectual property rights relating to material
published by Asset Locker. All these intellectual property rights are reserved by Asset Locker.
- You are responsible for the validity and accuracy of the information you publish on the service.
- Limitations of use
- You may not use our service in any way that causes or may cause damage
to the service or affects the access, availability or accessibility of the
service; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful,
or is in connection with an unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful
purpose or activity.
- You may not include (any part of) the service as a destination link in
any unsolicited bulk messages or distribute unsolicited commercial messages ("spam") using the service.
- You may not inappropriately or improperly alter, modify or (re)direct
(any part of) the service; or attempt to modify or reroute; or to cause
damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service (or the network
connected to the service) in any way; or limit another's use of the service.
- You may not distribute material consisting of (or linked to) spyware or a computer virus, via the service.
- We may limit, block or cancel the service if you do not comply with these limitations.
- Free version
- The free version is intended for new customers to try out the system and for limited Assets.
- To upload further Assets or for inclusion in our online Magazine you must upgrade to a paid for service.
- Subscription conditions
- When you opt for a paid subscription, you must supply a valid PO number.
All PO numbers will be validated by one of our staff. If any PO number
cannot be validated the service will automatically be terminated.
- If any PO number cannot be validated, we may cancel the service and
delete all information that you have uploaded as well as the user
information from your account. We will notify the account holder by e-mail
3 days prior to removing any information.
- Our refund policy is simple: we provide a full refund of all payments
made in the past two months in the unlikely case that you are not satisfied.
- You can only recover damages from Asset Locker up to an amount equal to
your service fee, with a maximum of six months. Other losses, including
lost profit and incidental, circumstantial, indirect or incidental damages
will not be reimbursed. Additional compensation will not be paid. End users
cannot recover any damages from Asset Locker.
- You are responsible for realizing and maintaining the legally required
levels of security with regards to protecting the privacy and (personal)
data of your customers / end-users. Asset Locker cannot be held liable for
any damages due to insufficient protection of such data.
- Asset Locker cannot be held responsible for the legality or propriety of
the use of images or any other content that is uploaded by Asset Locker'
customers or end users. If you publish other people's work without their
permission, you may be liable for copyright infringement.
- Asset Locker is not liable for any legal consequences arising from the
use of the service by customers or end users. When Asset Locker is informed
that any part of the service, copy and / or images, uploaded by us, by you
or by end users violates copyright or constitutes defamation or any other
type of legal impropriety, it will be removed.
- The service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other
websites or resources via the service. Because Asset Locker has no control
over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Asset Locker
is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or
resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any
content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such
sites or resources. Asset Locker shall not be responsible or liable,
directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be
caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content,
goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.